Botox for Men
Whether you are bothered by facial wrinkles, signs of aging, or excessive underarm sweating, Botox for men in Silver Spring, MD can offer a safe, effective, and nonsurgical solution.
Continue reading to learn all about Botox for men, including why it has become one of the most-requested treatments for younger and older men alike.
What Is Botox?
Botox for men is an injectable treatment designed to correct moderate to severe wrinkles and alleviate a number of medical conditions.
When administered to targeted facial muscles, Botox blocks nerve impulses and temporarily prevents muscle contraction.
This causes wrinkles and lines to relax for a period of three-to-four months.
What Are the Benefits of Botox for Men?
There are a number of reasons that more and more guys are turning to Botox for men.
Treatment benefits include:
- Nonsurgical – Avoids incisions, cutting, and scars
- Zero-downtime – Men can resume all normal activities right away
- Quick and easy – Most treatments take 15-30 minutes
- Corrects horizontal forehead lines, vertical frown lines between eyebrows, crow’s feet around the eyes, and other lines and wrinkles
- Achieves smoother, more youthful-looking skin
- Refreshes appearance, while preserving and enhancing masculine facial features
- Produces fast results – Wrinkle reduction is visible within three-to-five days
- Provides antiaging effects that last three-to-four months
How Is Botox Administered?
Using an ultra-thin needle, Dr. Wong administers Botox as a series of precisely-placed injections.
Because she customizes dose and injection sites to each patient’s unique anatomy and muscle movement, results are extremely natural-looking and long-lasting.
Am I a Good Candidate for Botox for Men?
Botox for men is an excellent option for guys that want to naturally enhance their appearance and combat signs of aging, without surgery or downtime.
Get Started with Botox for Men
To learn if neurotoxin injections are right for you, please call our office today to schedule a comprehensive consultation with board-certified dermatologist and leading injector Dr. Wong.